If you are in the unfortunate position where you are involved in a criminal law case, then your initial feelings may include anger, sadness, panic, frustration, etc. We understand this because a case like this can feel like it can change your life forever, which it could. We’re here to prevent that from happening. Our attorneys here at Solution Law understand exactly what, how, and when things need to get done in your specific criminal law case. Whether you’re involved in a DUI, a drug offense, a theft offense, or even a violent crime, we as former district attorneys who are extremely well-versed in the court system will be able to take the time to hear your side of the story and fight hard to uphold your rights. We will also thoroughly explain the procedure we plan on taking with your case to you and your family so that everything will be clear and there are no unanswered questions or concerns. Our largest priority is to defend your freedom, keep you out of jail, save you from having a criminal record, and get you back to work (and your normal life) as soon as we can.
One of the reasons people become so frightened when they become involved in a criminal law case is because they don’t know where to start, who to trust, or how to protect and defend themselves properly. This is because the general public tends to lack the knowledge required to navigate the legal system on their own. A single misplaced piece of paper or missed deadline could have serious legal ramifications. This is why it is so essential for anyone facing a criminal charge to promptly consult with a criminal defense professional as soon as possible after their arrest. Waiting to do this can result in an even larger legal blunder. This step is most critical for individuals facing felony charges.
Steps to take when you’re involved in a criminal law case
- If you are being investigated for a crime, have recently been arrested, or have been approached by the authorities, do NOT discuss your case with anyone before calling an attorney or criminal lawyer for advice (even if you are not in custody, whatever you say can be used against you, so keep that in mind at all times during your case)
- Keep in mind that just because you’ve been accused of a crime, does not mean you are guilty, so do your best to stay calm
- When you begin searching for someone to represent you, be sure to do your research on their reputation so that you can feel confident and comfortable that your chosen attorney will represent you in the best way possible so that your rights will stay protected
- Hiring a professional will be beneficial because the attorney will be able to ensure that what is discussed in the case will not negatively affect your reputation, livelihood, or career
- Do not wait to see what happens or how your case plays out before you hire someone to represent you in your criminal law case
- Do not attempt to go through your case alone without a professional
- If you’ve been charged with a DUI, it can be considered a felony if aggravating circumstances exist
- If you’ve been charged with a drug-related offense, we are happy to say that we have successfully defended narcotics possession and sales cases, as well as cultivation or manufacturing with intent to sell
- If you’ve been charged with a theft-related offense, these can range in severity from minor infractions or misdemeanors to more serious felony theft offenses that can have negative impacts on your future, with ramifications that go beyond fines, probation, and even jail time (plea bargains involving non-theft offenses might be achieved through conversations with prosecutors)
- If you’ve been charged with a violent crime (an act involving the use or threat of force against someone in which the primary goal is the violent act), then your charge can range anywhere from a misdemeanor to a felony (threats and stalking are also considered violent crimes even though they do not involve physical injury or physical contact)
When you’re ready to choose the lawyer you’ll need to fight for your rights in your criminal law case, we hope that our expertise, experience, and exclusivity can somewhat put your mind at ease because we’ll be sure to protect you and fight for you if you hire us for your case. We even offer free consultations so that we can hear about your case and come up with a plan on how to go about defending you in the best way possible before we begin working together.
Our case management team works tirelessly to ensure that from intake to disbursement, each one of our clients has a one-on-one experience with us and knows they’re valued not only by our team but by the team of media providers we use to treat our clients as well. Our main goal is to create a personalized experience for every one of our clients so that their unique cases can be successfully resolved. For more information please visit Solutioin Law page online.